The honeymoon’s over, so they say, when Baby starts walking. 😔 But does toddlerhood really mark the end of understanding and enjoying your Baby 🤔 (or the end of success with EC)? In part 3 of our 3-part series, I debunk a host of toddlerhood myths and lay out a roadmap of what to expect, when, and how to roll with this time of emerging independence like a parenting pro 👏 (including how to achieve potty independence)!
You will hear:
- a roadmap for parenting young toddlers including
- how often toddlers pee and poo
- when the Wonder Weeks occur during this phase
- what sleep regressions to expect
- how to interpret resistance during the toddler phase
- what skills your toddler is working on
- top 12 things to expect
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Coming Soon: Movers + Shakers (mobile baby program)
- The Premium Course Pack (all minicourses + 3 new programs)
- The Log App for iOS and Android
- Mini Potty
- Potty Pause Resolution MiniCourse
- Tiny Undies (especially Bear/Learn for self-dressing)
- Wonder Weeks Book + App
- Montessori from the Start
- Constipation Podcast
- Signals, Oh my!
- Hybrid Plan for wrapping up EC included in the Go Diaper Free Book
- Tiny Potty Training Book
- Dream pee podcast
- Diaper Free at Daycare MiniCourse
- Diaper Free at Daycare Podcast
- The Potty Tribe for weekly support chats + fun!
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What’s your biggest hurdle in the toddler trenches? If you’ve been there before, share your best tips for passing the baton!
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.