Does Baby going mobile spell the end of EC? Not a bit! In Part 2 of our 3-part series on “what to expect”, I demystify this super-busy time in Baby’s development and give you a roadmap of just what to expect, when, and how it affects EC (and how it helps make EC successful!)
You will hear:
- a parenting roadmap for this busy time, including:
- how often mobile babies pee + poo
- ideal times to catch mobile baby pee + poo
- how to do observation time so you don’t go crazy
- EC gear for the mobile phase
- how to help separation anxiety
- when the Wonder Weeks occur during the mobile phase
- what sleep regressions during this time signal
- top 5 things to expect
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Coming Soon: Movers + Shakers (mobile baby program)
- The Premium Course Pack (all minicourses + 3 new programs)
- The Log App for iOS and Android
- Mini Potty
- Top Hat Potty
- Baby Led Weaning interview
- Wonder Weeks Book + App
- Montessori from the Start
- Tiny Trainers (esp Aqua Blue for noticing wetness)
- Continuum Concept
- Potty Pause Resolution MiniCourse
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What’s your favorite part of doing EC with a mobile baby? Need help troubleshooting the Movers and Shakers period?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!