At Andrea Olson Productions, a team from all over the world come together to help parents gain freedom from diapers through elimination communication.
Social Media and Email Assistant
Reports to: Operations Manager
Status: Part-time, Contractor
Application Deadline: Saturday, May 1st, 11:59pm EDT
Do you love to be part of a thriving social-media community?
Are you passionate about changing the lives of new moms?
Then the team at Andrea Olson Productions is looking for you!
Andrea Olson (the CEO of Andrea Olson Productions) is seeking a part-time Social Media and Email Assistant to share with our community on a regular basis. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an eye for design and who loves all things social: Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
This is a part-time, remote, contractor position.
Pay is between $15-20/hour (based on experience).
Responsibilities (tasks associated with the role)
• Maintain, add emails & manage Convertkit for promotions, newsletter, coach updates, additional sequences, forms, & etc.
• Ensure all communications are delivered to proper lists within deadlines
• Schedule social media posts across various platforms (incl but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest)
• Maintain links on Linktree
• Posting for Podcast (Blog, social, reels, email, etc.)
• Maintain all connections to social media, ensure staff are logged in, handle any issues with access
• Copywriting & copy editing as needed
• Analyze engagement data
Requirements (expected proficiencies to excel in this role)
This position is for a person who has the following skills:
• Attention to detail
• Creative thinking
• Eye for design
• Time management skills
• Ability to research & analyze data
• Learns new tools quickly
Software Utilized by Company
Google Suite, Slack, Asana, Canva, Voxer, Zoom, LastPass, Google Analytics, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Later: Social Media Scheduler, ConvertKit, Attentive, Repurpose.io, LinkTree, Shopify, WordPress, Pinterest, Libsyn, etc.
About Andrea Olson Productions
Andrea Olson Productions has three focuses: Go Diaper Free, Tiny Undies, and Mamaworx. At GDF we teach new mamas how to potty their babies from as early as birth with elimination communication (EC) with my books and courses. When the child is outta diapers and walking, they have nothing to wear, so we sell small undies size 6 mos and up and super small potties at TU. At MWx, we teach new mamas with tiny babies how to start a passive income business, master homemaking, and streamline baby-raising, so they can follow their dreams.
Andrea Olson is the proud mama of 5 children - all ECed from birth, all out of diapers by walking - and owner of Go Diaper Free and Tiny Undies. For 11 years, Andrea has made it super simple for 100,000s of parents worldwide to start EC with their own babies, as early as birth… and has trained over 300 coaches to host EC communities across the globe.
Her work has been featured in the New York Times, HuffPost, Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast, Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income Podcast, Star 99.9, Parents Magazine, and various television stations.
You can learn more about the company HERE.
The cultural pillars of the company include:
• We are Family First and enjoy a healthy work/life balance
• We celebrate both mistakes and successes and are always learning
• We are motivated by freedom, economic reward, and ROI, thank you’s, and flexibility
To apply, please fill out an application at: https://forms.gle/7E5AkLRbUApEW1Nw7
To better allow you to display your skills and to help us determine the best candidates, our recruiting process is approximately 2 weeks and takes place in three rounds:
• Initial Application (Deadline April 1st, 2023 at midnight EDT)
• Skills Video Application
• Final interview with CEO or manager
If selected, you will be invited by email to progress to the next round. Due to the number of applications we get for each open position, we ask that you refrain from emailing in reference to your pending application.