Everything was going great; you knew Baby's timing like clockwork! But now when you offer the potty, she arches her back and squiggles like she's done before she's even started!
What to do with a baby you know has to go and won't?? Hear what causes potty time “resistance” and four solutions to roll with it like a pro!
You will hear:
- what parents sometimes mistake for potty time resistance
- how developmental milestones can affect potty time
- FOUR solutions for potty time “resistance”
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Easy Start Guide for EC
- Top Hat Potty
- Mini Potty
- The Log App for observation time! (available for both Apple and Android)
- Tiny Trainers (especially solid colors for noticing pees quickly)
- Waterproof Pad
- Easy Catch #1
- Easy Catch #2
- Easy Catch #3
- Easy Catch #4
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Which of the four solutions for resistance have you tried when experiencing resistance with your babe?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.