Feeding, pottying, sleeping (and the lack thereof!) - it can feel like everything is new with a new baby! Here's how to take EC from feeling like “too much” to being the golden element in your new baby's rhythm.
You will hear:
- why EC is not “all or nothing”
- ONE thing to start with when EC seems overwhelming
- why babies pee when the diaper is removed
- how to choose which easy catch to begin with
- what to do when the last thing stopping you is...you
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Support Group included with The Go Diaper Free Book
- Waterproof Pad
- Top Hat Potty
- Easy Catch #1
- Easy Catch #2
- Easy Catch #3
- Easy Catch #4
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What one piece of advice would you give a new mama feeling overwhelmed about starting EC with her baby?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.