Need to ditch diapers with more than one child? Is a two-in-one experience even possible? YES it is, and today I share ALL.THE.STEPS. to wrapping up (EC and/or potty training) with two kiddos (of different ages) at the same time. (Yes, you can totally use this method even if you haven’t done any EC!)
You will hear:
- the specific steps for wrapping up EC and/or potty training with two kids (not twins)
- all the tools you’ll need
- where to go for extra support and community
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Tiny Potty Training Book
- Mini Potty
- Tiny Undies
- Potty Tribe for monthly support
- Hybrid Plan included with the Go Diaper Free Book
- Wrapping up Twins Podcast
- Wrapping up Triplets Podcast
- Wrapping up EC Minicourse
- Passing the Baton (young toddlers program)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What’s your best tip for wrapping up with multiples? Have a burning question?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!