Do you have a hard time finding balance with all.the.things EC (or parenting??)? You want the best start for your baby, but you feel like if you have to catch (or miss) one more pee, you're gonna go crazy?
If this is you, STOP RIGHT NOW, and read my BEST ADVICE for recognizing out-of-balance signals plus two super-simple ways to restore balance in EC (and parenting!).
You will hear:
- why finding balance in EC is hard in the Western world
- how to recognize when you're out-of-balance
- two super-simple (and rewarding!) action steps
- why parents need to stop counting “catches vs. misses”!
- where to go for extra support in EC or potty training
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Book Owners' Support Groups
- Find a Coach for one-on-one support
- Become a Coach!
- Easy Catch #1
- Easy Catch #2
- Easy Catch #3
- Easy Catch #4
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
How have you been able to find the right balance with EC? Do you need some support to find balance?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.