Do you ever wish you had a roadmap for what to expect, developmentally, at baby’s different stages, including how it affects EC? Today I’m going to unpack just that, starting with the newborn phase (including a sneak peek at my brand-new newborn program!). This is part one of a three-part series - stay tuned for parts two and three addressing mobile babies + toddlers!
You will hear:
- a sneak peek into my parenting roadmap
- how often newborn babies pee + poo
- when you should try to catch newborn pee + poo
- observation time tips for the newborn phase
- EC gear for the newborn phase
- how the “wonder weeks” affect EC
- tips for incorporating Dunstan baby language into EC
- the ultimate purpose of EC in the newborn phase
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Coming Soon: The Golden Window (newborn program)
- The Premium Course Pack (all minicourses + 3 new programs)
- The Log App for iOS and Android
- Wonder Weeks Book + App
- Dunstan Baby Language
- Continuum Concept
- Top Hat Potty
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What top tip would you give a new mom or dad about what to expect in the newborn phase? What’s your biggest question?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.