When and how to transition from the in-arms EC hold to a mini potty.
If you have been holding your newborn in arms over a container or top hat potty, you might be wondering "hey, when can I start my baby on a mini potty?"
Maybe your child is getting heavy, or they are starting to show you that they can sit up. Whatever the reason, it's a great question, and one we will dive into shortly.
Today on the Go Diaper Free Podcast we're talking about how to transition from an in-arms-hold to the mini potty!
You will hear:
- When and how to transition to the mini potty
- What developmental stages to look for before transitioning
- Signs that your baby is ready for a mini potty
- Other options if you can't hold your baby, but they are too young for a mini potty
- How to position your baby on the mini potty
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Potette Plus
- Episode 38 - Sound Association
- The Continuum Concept
- Tiny Potty Board Book
- Bear- Potty Companion
- Potty Cozy
- DIY Potty Cozy Tutorial
- Kushies Waterproof Pads
- Free Observation Log
- The Tiny Potty Training Book
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
When do you plan on transitioning to the mini potty, or have you already? Please leave a comment below with your experience!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Attention: As a member of the Amazon affiliate program I earn a small commission for the links on this page.