Today on the Go Diaper Free Podcast we're talking about when to know that it's time to transition to the big potty and how!
Whether you are going straight from an in-arms hold or from a mini potty, transitioning to a big potty is an important, often confusing, step.
It can feel a little intimidating at first, but don't worry, I'm going to talk you through it.
Maybe your child is letting you know it's time, or you are just ready for a change. Either way! Today we'll talk about what to do when transitioning to the big potty is your goal.
You will hear:
- Reasons to transition to the big potty
- How change can help you move through a potty pause
- How to transition to the big potty
- Helpful tools to have on hand
- How to encourage your child to move forward
- What to do if your child resists the big potty
- How to provide your child with safety and privacy
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Ladder and Toilet Seat Reducer All in One
- Lid Buddies
- Free Observation Log
- The Tiny Potty Training Book
- Potty Pause MiniCourse
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
When do you plan on transitioning to the big toilet, or have you already? Please leave a comment below with your experience!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.