Today on the Go Diaper Free Podcast we're talking all about sound association!
You may have heard the term sound association tossed around the EC community, and are wondering what this means.
Or, maybe you already know what sound associations are but want to know how you start utilizing this great technique with your baby.
Don't worry! We've got you covered.
Today we are going to dive into the topic so you know all of the hows, whys, whens and wheres of sound associations.
You will hear:
- When to begin building sound associations
- Why we use sound associations
- What sounds to use
- When to switch from sounds to words
- How to use misses to your advantage
- How to find noises that work for you
- How to incorporate sign language
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Infant Potty Training by Laurie Bouquet
- Tiny Trainers
- Kushies Pads
- Free Observation Log
- The Tiny Potty Training Book
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Have you used sound associations with your baby? Please leave a comment below with your experience!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.