100% eyes on at all times on the potty – it's exhausting! Does successful EC have to be like this? How do parents who practice EC get any “me” time? If you've ever felt this way, listen as I bust a big fat EC myth and share super-actionable ways to dial the stress back and parenting joy up.
You will hear:
- a big fat EC myth about potty-centeredness
- what to do if baby NEVER signals
- how the Continuum Concept might be your missing magic piece
- what really happens when babies are always the center of attention
- when a backup is awesome
- what to do when you're exhausted by EC (or any element of parenting)
- three super-actionable ways to dial the stress back and parenting joy up
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Continuum Concept (book)
- Easy Start Guide for EC (contains all Four Easy Catches)
- Easy Catch #1
- Easy Catch #2
- Easy Catch #3
- Easy Catch #4
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Have you been exhausted by EC? Wanting more “me” time?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!