You may be wondering (along with 25 other people who email me every day with the same question): when should you transition from diapers to undies?
Of course it's a popular question. Eliminating diapers from your daily routine and your budget is something we all look forward to as parents.
Obviously, the decision is ultimately yours, and today we are going to talk about your options concerning when might be the right time to cut diapers out of your life.
You will learn:
- Developmental milestones to look out for
- How to use your routine to your advantage
- Whether to use a middle-step between diapers and undies
- Options for back-ups
- How to trust your own intuition
- Indicators that it may be time to move on from diapers
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Tiny Trainers
- Tiny Undies
- Tiny Ups Cloth Pull-Up Covers
- The Ultimate Guide to EC Back-Ups Blog Post
- Free Observation Log
- The Tiny Potty Training Book
- Potty Pause MiniCourse
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What is your plan to get out of diapers? Please leave a comment below with your experience!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Attention: As a member of the Amazon affiliate program I earn a small commission for the links on this page.