What should you do when EC feels overwhelming, or you’re feeling unsuccessful, and you just need a break from it all. Or, what I like to call: The Re-set.
Maybe there is resistance at potty time, or maybe you are feeling stressed. Whatever the reason, if nothing seems to be going your way with pottying your baby, it can totally stink. Pun intended.
The solution is the re-set, and in today’s episode, I will share what it looks like and why you may need to do it immediately.
You will learn:
- Why you might want to try a reset
- How to give yourself permission to take a break
- How to design a reset that works for you
- What to do during your reset
- How to get back on track when the reset is over
- A tip from one of our readers!
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Biodegradable Diaper Backup
- Tiny Trainers
- Getting EC Back on Track MiniCourse
- Potty Pause Resolution MiniCourse
- Episode 26 - Getting Back on Track with EC
- Episode 42 - Why Babies Resist the Potty
- Easy Catch #1
- Easy Catch #2
- Easy Catch #3
- Easy Catch #4
- Free Observation Log
- The Tiny Potty Training Book
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Have you ever done a potty re-set or do you plan to? Have any questions for me? Please leave a comment below with your experience!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from links on this page.