Would you love a roadmap detailing exactly what developmental + pottying milestone to expect when? Me, too! That’s why I created my new signature programs, and today I’m sharing a sneak peek! Hear when specific developmental milestones from 6 months to 18 months might happen, and how they mesh perfectly with specific pottying milestones (i.e., how they set you up for success!).
You will hear:
- How pottying milestones mesh with developmental milestones
- Ten specific milestones to watch for
- How to teach pottying skills at different milestones
- Where to find detailed “roadmaps” for your baby’s specific age
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Signature Courses overview
- The Golden Window (newborn - 4 month program)
- Movers + Shakers (5-11 month program)
- Passing the Baton (young toddler program)
- Go Diaper Free Book
- Podcast 198 - How Often Will My Baby Pee?
- Podcast 106 - Stealth Pooping
- Mini Potty
- Tiny Undies (esp Learn, for self-dressing)
- Tiny Trainers (esp Learn, for self-dressing)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What milestone are you in right now? Have any questions or insights to share?
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.