Did you ever wonder how often Baby will pee at any given age? Or how to go about catching it, especially with a newborn who seems to pee every time you blink? Today I share all about common pee (and poo) intervals for the newborn up to 18 month period, as well as a resource for starting solids and my brand-new in-depth roadmaps for your baby’s specific age.
You will hear:
- Common intervals for pee and poo at 7 age stages, newborn to 18 mos
- The best time to catch newborn pees
- How often to try catching newborn pees
- Using The Log app for tracking pee/poo intervals
- A resource for introducing solids
- Where to find an in-depth roadmap for your baby’s specific age
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Golden Window (newborn program)
- Coming Soon: Movers + Shakers (mobile baby program)
- Coming Soon: Passing the Baton (toddler program)
- Premium Course Pack (all minicourses + 3 new programs)
- The Log App iOS and Android (for observation)
- Observation Log (printable version)
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Podcast on Baby-Led Weaning
- Podcast on Constipation
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
How often does your baby pee at the age they are right now?
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.