When does your baby need to pee? Four ways exist. Today's episode covers #2: your baby's natural timing.
Every baby has an inherent pottying rhythm; a certain amount of time lapses between feeding and peeing, and between waking and peeing. And between each subsequent potty thereafter.
If you can get acquainted with your baby's natural timing, EC will be that much simpler for you.
Remember that, although it expands over time and circumstance, having this additional knowledge is KEY to success with pottying your baby. Absolutely key.
In this episode, I cover:
- How to create your own EC tracking log to chart your baby's natural timing
- The two best times to begin timing your baby's elimination patterns
- Why you shouldn't just randomly time your baby
- Where you can download logs to do the charting more easily
- Why you shouldn't over-do naked observation time
- How doing this 1/2 hour compares to doing it all day long
- When to test your baby's potty timing again
- Plus much more...
Mentioned in this session
- our community Members' area (with the downloadable logs, which are all included with my book) here on Go Diaper Free
- EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0) by Andrea Olson has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free.
Download the transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here: