Today on the Go Diaper Free Podcast we're covering the last in the easy catch series - Easy Catch #4 - Ins and Outs. If you haven't listened to the episodes on the first three easy catches, check out the others:
- episode 28 is easy catch #1 - the wake-up pee
- episode 29 is easy catch #2 - every diaper change
- episode 30 is easy catch #3 - poop.
I refer to easy catch #4 as the Holy Grail of easy catches, because it's the best way to incorporate EC into your routine.
Easy catch #4 is all about transitions, and using those times when you put your baby into something (or take them out of something) to offer a pottytunity.
You will hear:
- Common examples of transition times that work
- Where and how to potty your baby during transitions
- How to simplify a potty break between activities
- Tips for establishing a routine that works for you
- How your child's instincts work in your favor
- Tips for optimizing comfort and relaxation
Links and other resources mentioned today:
Top Hat Potty at my sister site, tinyundies.com
Easy Start Guide for EC (PDF)
My popular EC book
My new short mini potty at tinyundies.com
Download the transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Subscribe, access past episodes, and leave me a review...
If you want to access all past episodes and subscribe to be notified of new episodes as I publish them, please visit us over on iTunes and click subscribe there.
Lastly, if you like the podcast and have a sec to leave a review, please do so here. It means the world to me (in that more new parents discover EC the more people leave reviews...yay!).
Does your baby have a transition time where you're successfully catching? Or is this a challenge? Please leave a comment below with your experience!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.