Running errands with our babies.
Does it make you worry?
Now consider this: Running errands with our diaper-free babies.
Have I pushed your anxiety level up a few notches?
Not to worry moms and dads!
Doing EC while shopping does not have to be terrible, or terrifying. In fact, just as with travel + EC, shopping diaper-free can often go much more smoothly than reducing your diaper dependency at home!
This session of the Go Diaper Free Podcast will teach you how to take that next step...and step out the door with your baby, while keeping up EC on your errands! Let's start shopping diaper-free!
The main points taught in this podcast include:
- 5 tips for successful elimination communication while shopping or out and about
- the first thing you should do when arriving anywhere
- at what time you should offer a pottytunity while running your errands
- how to know when a baby in a baby carrier needs to potty
- how to handle pottying a young toddler, or get them to tell you they need to go, within the flow of shopping
- using your baby's natural rhythm to guide your out-of-the-home pottying routine
- how your own intuition comes into play
- how to stay in tune with EC if you're using your stroller while shopping
- how to stay aware of your baby's pottying needs while shopping diaper-free
- plus much more...
Right click here to download the MP3 or click the play button at the top of this post to listen to the full episode.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Podcast #18: Travel + EC
- a few of my favorite baby carriers:
- Beco Gemini
- Moby Wrap
- Podcast #10: When does baby need to pee, Part 2 of 4 (learning your baby's natural timing)
- Observation Basics (includes learning your baby's natural timing)
- my new EC book “Go Diaper Free: A Simplified Handbook for Elimination Communication”
Got some tips for shopping diaper-free? Success stories? Learning the hard way? Do share in the comments below.
Stay tuned for my next episode by subscribing here on iTunes! Thanks so much...xx Andrea