My BFF didn't do Elimination Communication (or early potty training) with her baby. It even hurts to write it, but it’s the truth. Today I’m gonna share that story with you (and hopefully you can take away something useful from it - if you have a similar relationship in your life).
When we have so much knowledge on a subject, we want to share it. I’ve shared about EC and early potty training options with sooo many parents - so why wouldn’t a close friend or family member be open to the idea...especially when most moms I meet tell me "I would have done EC if I had known about it earlier”?
Today’s show is all about the heartache of missing this connection with my BFF, the unanswered offerings, and, most importantly, the core reasons why this new mom really didn’t feel like she could potty her infant instead of relying on the diaper for three years (Kellie bares it all in her honest answers!).
You will learn:
- A few reasons why someone may choose not to do EC
- How having support can make all the difference
- How to support other moms, especially single moms
- How to help support new parents in your town.
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Tiny Potty Training Book
- Find or Become a Go Diaper Free Coach
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
How have you supported other mothers in their EC journey? Do you have any ideas or tips for our community? Please leave a comment below!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.