You have a baby. Your baby wears diapers.
You might want to know WHEN you can STOP using DIAPERS already.
If you hate changing diapers, the cost, the waste, or you feel like your baby probably doesn't want to sit in them, there is a way OUT.
Hint: It's YOUNGER than you think. WAY YOUNGER.
Watch my to-the-point, 7 minute video to find out when you can stop using diapers with your baby:
- the age range for ditching the daytime diapers
- by which age you should probably stop using diapers (and why)
- how to change a diaper once baby is pulling up to stand
- whether poop training is easy or difficult
- when nighttime diapers can go bye-bye
- what the age range is for indigenous peoples across the world
- our current US average age for potty training (appalls me, really)
- what to dress baby in once you're done with diapers, at which ages.
Resources mentioned in this video:
Please comment below with when you ditched daytime diapers - or when you plan to! (And if you're not having success, write that. We can help.)
Looking forward to seeing where everyone is....
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from links on this page.