Today we're going to talk about diapers, or more specifically: the purpose of a diaper.
"Well, isn't the purpose of a diaper quite obvious, Andrea?"
Well, I actually have a really strong opinion about this one...an opinion that I'm going to share with you here today.
Let’s do this!
You will learn:
- The very brief history of diapers
- The diaper’s originally intended use
- How to challenge your own belief system around diapers
- The impact of the diaper industry on the environment
- How a diaper should be used
- Tips from two of our readers
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Episode 24 - A Brief History of Diapers
- Scientific Report: The Dangers of Early Potty Training: Do They Really Exist?
- The Paradigm Shift Blog Post
- Biodegradable Diaper Backup
- Biodegradable Wipes
- Free Observation Log
- The Tiny Potty Training Book
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What do you think about the diaper being a backup versus a toilet? Do you have anything to add to that, or any questions about this concept? Or...did this concept blow your mind? Please leave a comment below with your experience!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.