That look, that grunt...right smack in the middle of breastfeeding (or bottle feeding). What is an EC-ing mama to do with poops during a feed? Learn why this happens, how to prevent it (yay!) and three ways to handle poops during breasfeeding.
You will hear:
- why babies poop while nursing
- what to look for that signals in impending poop
- how to prevent poops during nursing
- three ways to be prepared for a poop during nursing
- the best thing to keep in mind during this phase
Links and other resources mentioned today:
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Does your newborn poop while you’re trying to nurse or bottle-feed? Which tip are you going to try today?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Attention: As a member of the Amazon affiliate program I earn a small commission for the links on this page.