You’ve looked forward to this experience, but now, baby cries when you offer the potty. What is wrong? Does crying mean EC is a lost cause? Today on Ask Andrea I address the very common experience of newborns crying during pottying and offer tips to make the experience much more comfortable for baby and parent.
You Will Hear:
- what baby crying during pottying really means
- how to know if EC is helping or not
- creative responses and tools to make EC more comfortable
- what you can do if all else fails
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- The Golden Window (newborn program)
- Movers + Shakers (mobile baby program)
- Passing the Baton (young toddler program)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Transcript download: Baby Cries While Pottying
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!