You’ve looked forward to this experience, but now, baby cries when you offer the potty. What is wrong? Does crying mean EC is a lost cause? Today on Ask Andrea I address the very common experience of newborns crying during pottying and offer tips to make the experience much more comfortable for baby and parent.
You Will Hear:
- what baby crying during pottying really means
- how to know if EC is helping or not
- creative responses and tools to make EC more comfortable
- what you can do if all else fails
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- The Golden Window (newborn program)
- Movers + Shakers (mobile baby program)
- Passing the Baton (young toddler program)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Transcript download: Baby Cries While Pottying
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!