Your toddler goes to the toilet willingly today, but pees his pants all day tomorrow. He tells you when he needs to go pee all week, and the following week...nothing.
What gives with all the potty training inconsistency?!
If YOU are experiencing inconsistency in potty training your toddler, have no fear. There is both a reason for this AND a fix for it!
Today we’ll cover why toddlers (and parents) become inconsistent during potty training AND what we can do about it.
You will hear:
- The first step to fixing inconsistency (it’s both hard and simple!)
- What inconsistency will derail
- How to become consistent, even if you use a daycare
- WHY children are all over the place with potty training
- What lack of interest and inconsistent cooperation REALLY means
- The fix for this issue
- Two bonus suggestions that will get you consistent in EVERY area of parenting, from today forward!
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The 3-day Potty Training Primer (free email course)
- The Tiny Potty Training Book (for 18 months and up, as young as 15 months)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Are you having inconsistencies with potty training? If so, what step will you take today to solve it? Please leave a comment below with your thoughts!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.