So, today I’m thrilled to share a trick that most parents practicing elimination communication with their baby will need to know how to do at least once, and that is how to clean pee out of a mattress, couch, or carpet (or something else).
If you're a parent, then chances are you've ended up with baby pee on your furniture, on your rug, or on a mattress - I know I have. (If you haven't, then you must be superhuman!)
It can feel horrible, especially if the mattress or carpet is brand new. Before you get out the wrong product and make an even bigger mess of it all, let's talk about the technique and product that I use to completely clean pee out of a mattress, or a carpet, or a couch.
Today I’ll share:
- My cleaning process
- The technique that works best
- The product that works best
- How I check to make sure it's really clean ;)
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Tiny Potty Training Book
- Mattress Protector
- OUT - Orange Oxy Stain and Odor Remover
- Learn Undies and Trainers
- Tiny Trainers
- Kushies Waterproof Pad
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
THE VIDEO DEMO OF ME CLEANING BABY PEE OUT OF OUR RUG
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Do you have any tips for getting pee out of a mattress or other furniture? Please leave a comment below!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Attention: As a member of the Amazon affiliate program I earn a small commission for the links on this page.