Today we're gonna talk about the very mysterious timing of babies' elimination systems...fondly known as #1 and #2.
How often do babies pee? How often do babies poop?
How often do newborns go? (And why is it easiest to start EC at this age?)
How often do toddlers go?
What does a regular poop rhythm even look like?
You have so many questions! Luckily, I have so many answers.
All will be revealed in today's video. 6 1/2 minutes of pure education.
If you can't watch, play it anyway and listen...because it's my head, talking, and a lot of good information.
Take a break, my friend, and watch now:
- how profoundly rare it is that newborns go
- why babies consolidate over time
- whether babies are incontinent or truly have sphincter control (doctors...you might not know it all this time!)
- why I'm thrilled that I don't have to clean up THAT many newborn poops
- how starting solid foods affects poop timing
- whether babies poop in their sleep
- whether naked babies pee more often, or less often,
- and a bunch of other neat stuff.
I bet this is more than you ever thought you would learn about poop and pee. Pretty cool.
Please comment below with how often your baby currently goes, and how old s/he is!
Looking forward to seeing where everyone is....
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from links on this page.