This week's episode of our EC podcast covers the vocabulary that most people use when talking about doing EC/infant potty training with their babies.
Funny how there are so many little sub-languages out there. This one is sure to entertain...and hopefully will clear up some of the questions in your mind.
What is a miss? What is a pottytunity? What exactly is a peenie-weenie??
One of our community's lovely families has also developed their own personal language - and they call it (ec)bonics. That's toward the end of the podcast and I think you might just like it. :)
In this episode, we will cover:
- 15 of the most common terms used in the practice of EC
- Tips on what to say and do when you have a miss, misguess, or catch
- The real difference between EC, "late start EC," and early potty training
- A brand new take on talking about EC
- Plus much more...
What's linkable in this session:
- Our community member, Coach Selby's, website, stretchexpert.info
- References to my book, EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0), which has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free
- The Go Diaper Free private members' area (comes with my book).
Download the transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here: