If you are finding major inconsistencies in elimination communication, today’s show is 100% for you. Listen, watch, or read the full episode on this page!
The EC inconsistencies I cover today include both:
- You not being consistent in offering your baby the potty and
- Your baby not consistently telling you he needs to go, cooperating in going, or showing an interest in using the toilet
If you have experienced either of these situations, great!
You will hear:
- My #1 tip to get back into consistent potty time with your baby
- The one woo-woo thing you MUST do to get back with it
- How to make infant potty time a HABIT with your baby
- Examples of events that you can “peg” this new habit to
Links and other resources mentioned today:
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
What is the ONE consistency fix you’ll implement today? Which habit will YOU “peg” your pottytunities to? Please leave a comment below with your thoughts!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.