Have you ever seen (or heard) parents making sounds during EC that cue their baby to go potty? Ever wondered how in the world they do that??? It’s called sound association, and I talk all about how to accomplish it in today’s episode.
You Will Hear:
- Why sound association is and why it works
- How to build it with infants and young toddlers
- What you can do to build sound association even when your baby is mostly in a diaper
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Go Diaper Free Book
- Private EC Support Group on Facebook
- Private Potty Training Support Group on Facebook
- Sound association - Podcast #38
- Top Hat Potty
- Waterproof Pad
- Tiny Undies Store
- The Log app for iOS and Android
- Getting a young toddler to signal - Podcast #224
- Tiny Potty Training Book
- Go Diaper Free Store
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch the recording of today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
How did you build sound associations with your baby? If you’re just starting out, which of these tips will you try?