When you’re pottying your baby, you don’t usually expect anything to come out the other end! But spit-up can happen any time, including during potty time. In today’s episode, I share some tips for handling (and hopefully preventing) spit-up during EC.
You Will Hear:
- What might cause baby to spit up while using the potty
- Conditions and complications to rule out with the help of a medical professional
- How your EC hold position can be adjusted to reduce the chance of spit-up
- If and when baby might grow out of spitting up while pottying
- How to “dress for success” if your baby spits up on the potty
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Mini Potty
- Top Hat Potty
- Go Diaper Free Book
- Dang this baby is getting heavy - Podcast #39
- “The Golden Window” Newborn EC Program
- Find a Local Coach or EC Group
- Private EC Support Group on Facebook
- Tiny Potty Training Book
- Go Diaper Free Store
- Tiny Undies Store
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch the recording of today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Did or does your baby spit up while using the potty? What are your tips for preventing or managing it?