We’ve talked about newborns, we’ve talked about mobile babies, and today we're going to talk about a day in the life of elimination communication with a young toddler.
Your baby is walking, busy learning and developing, and maybe already going to daycare or preschool. Obviously, during this time of rapid change, your EC routine is also going to change. But how? Follow along as I walk you through a day of EC with a young toddler, and what it looks like in our home.
This is the third in a three-part series where I’ve shared what a typical day of EC in my household looks like...newborn, mobile, and toddler. I hope you’ve enjoyed it! (In case you missed them, here are the newborn and mobile baby episodes.)
You will learn:
- What our wake up routine looks like
- How communication might shift with this age
- How to provide privacy
- What our transition times look like
- What I pack for preschool
- How we use naptime and mealtime as foundations
- What we do at bedtime
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- The Go Diaper Free Book
- Free Observation Log
- Tiny Potty Training Book
- Blog Post: How to Send Your Young Toddler to Preschool or Daycare without Diapers
- Night Potty Board Book
- Tiny Trainers
- TinyUp Cloth Cover
- Toilet Seat Reducer
- Biodegradable Diaper Backup
- The Four Roads to Potty Time
- Top Hat Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Mini Potty at TinyUndies.com
- Easy Start Guide for EC (Free Download)
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Do you have any questions about EC with a toddler? What does this look like in your home? Anything to add? Please leave a comment below!
I look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from links on this page.