In our first episode of the Go Diaper Free Podcast, we are gonna chat about why parents are going diaper-free. What are the benefits of doing Elimination Communication with our babies? And what pushes parents over the edge of doubt into a world of possibility...a world where babies don’t have to depend 100% on diapers?
Infant pottying has become such a popular topic in the news this year (this happens every few years or so), and lots more new parents are turning to EC in order to avoid 3 years of diapering and conventional toilet training.
If you are interested in starting with your 0-18 month baby, but have yet to get around to it, I'll share with you the top 18 reasons why other parents are going diaper-free...and loving it.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How parents are using less diapers, saving money + time, and lessening mess
- The ways EC makes potty training easier later
- Exactly how many disposable diapers are landfilled each year in the US (this will surprise you)
- How Elimination Communication helps parents solve issues such as breastfeeding problems, colic, diaper rash, allergies, and constipation
- Plus much more...
Items mentioned in this session:
- My retired book, EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy, which has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free: A Simplified Handbook for Elimination Communication, by Andrea Olson
- The GDF private members' area (comes with my book).
Questions or Podcast Ideas…Send me a message!
If you have a question you’d potentially like answered on the show, or just feedback in general (constructive criticism and praise is absolutely welcome!), feel free to send me a message.
Rate the show on iTunes
I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thank you again for tuning in...best wishes with your beautiful baby.
Download the transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here: