Let's dive right into the 4 ways to know that your baby needs to pee. EC is great...if you know what to look for and if you've got some information on-hand about the different ways to know baby has to potty.
More often than not, my readers come to me after so many months of doing EC based on just timing alone (which can and will shift over time), or just signals (which have now disappeared), or just their intuition (which can sometimes turn into paranoia).
Because they didn't have any additional tools, they became stuck in the middle of their early potty training endeavors with no way out of their troubles.
We simply need to learn how to practice EC from a larger repertoire - and these 4 ways are it!
This podcast episode will teach you Part 1 of this 4 part series. This one covers Baby's Signals.
There are countless signals and I give real-life examples, how to figure out what they are, and more.
In this episode, I cover:
- How to identify your baby's potty signal (or "peepee dance" in an older child)
- What to do if your baby doesn't signal
- How your baby's signals might progress and develop over the course of doing infant potty training with her
- Over 50 of the most common EC signals
- What other ways you can tell your baby needs to pee
- Plus much more...
Mentioned in this session:
- The Go Diaper Free private members' area (comes with my book)
- The Go Diaper Free Facebook Page (share your baby's current signal on our wall!)
- References to my book, EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0), which has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free.
Download the transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here: