In this session of The Go Diaper Free Podcast, I answer the question "What is Elimination Communication?"
I've included one of the fun radio interviews I gave during the 1st Annual Go Diaper Free Week in 2013 to give you a clear understanding of what EC is, in a tiny amount of time.
In today’s episode, you’ll also hear me explain 10 things that EC is not. Sometimes it's easier to understand what something isn't prior to learning what it is...so we'll start there.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The many ways you can integrate EC into your busy lifestyle
- The nature of gentle EC as a natural alternative to potty training
- Some of the major misconceptions...and what's really true about infant pottying
- Why EC simply works
- Plus much more...
Items mentioned in this session:
- The Tad Show on Star 99.9 in Southern Connecticut
- The Go Diaper Free private members' area (comes with my book) and the Go Diaper Free book by Andrea Olson
Download the transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Help our show reach more parents like yourself...
I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thank you again for tuning in...best wishes with your beautiful baby.