What are pottytunities and when can you use them in your EC or potty training journey? Hear about the practice EC parents rave about as “EC magic”, including four easy options to try today – and even what to do when a pottytunity doesn't “work.”
You will hear:
- how pottytunities work in both EC and PT
- what to do if baby doesn't “go” when offered the potty
- the power of consistency
- what to do when baby's signals are non-existent (or you're too busy to notice)
- four easy catches and why they are pottytunity magic!
Links and other resources mentioned today:
- Easy Catch #1
- Easy Catch #2
- Easy Catch #3
- Easy Catch #4
- The Easy Start Guide for EC
- The Go Diaper Free Book
Download the Transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here:
Watch the Video Version (new!)
If you want to watch me record today’s podcast episode, you can do that on my youtube version right here:
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show and help more parents find out about EC:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Share your thoughts by leaving a note in the comments section below!
Which pottytunity are you going to try today?
Please leave a comment below with your thoughts
I look forward to discussing with you in the comments, below!
Disclosure Note: As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from purchases made through the links on this page.