In this session of The Go Diaper Free Podcast, we’re going to cover what can get in your way with Infant Potty Training. What can make EC feel like a subtle version of hell.
I call ‘em the 9 EC no-no’s. They are things you’ll want to avoid at all costs.
I've been helping parents like you for the last almost-3-years on my private support forum, and we've discovered some patterns. There are specifically 9 things that trips folks up. Not really more, not really less, at this point anyway.
And so in this session of the podcast we're gonna cover them, one by one, briefly but completely, so you can get that virtual 'heads-up' as you start, continue, or wrap up your EC journey pottying your baby.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The #1 thing all parents need to know about EC (hint: it's not about the baby...at all)
- The places where we all fall short...but also how to address them
- How what you've learned in other EC books may be causing problems with completion and, well, the whole EC process, really
- Why the Internet makes things great/horrid all at the same time
- The #1 cause of EC potty pauses (potty training strikes)
- Something more about the Hotel California
- The biggest mistake folks make (it's #9)...been there, done that
- Plus much more...
Items mentioned in this session:
- EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0) by Andrea Olson has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free: A Simplified Handbook for Elimination Communication, by Andrea Olson
- The Go Diaper Free community (comes with my book)
Thank you again for tuning in...best wishes with your beautiful baby.
Download the transcript
If you can't listen to this episode right now (um, sleeping baby!?)...download and read the transcript here: