'Tis the season for traveling...and this means traveling with our babies and making EC during the holidays easier for you.
ECing while traveling away from home, whether domestically or internationally, doesn't have to be difficult. In fact, it can often go much more smoothly than EC at home does!
Take a listen to this episode for 15 wonderful tips on how to travel while pottying your baby (instead of depending fully on diapers) and making it a diaper-free vacation.
In this podcast you'll learn:
- 15 succinct tips for those practicing Elimination Communication and going on vacation with babies this holiday season
- Which types of vehicles and situations I've personally ECed in while traveling in other countries
- How to deal with stressful situations
- How to potty a baby on an airplane or in an airport
- Which baby carriers are best for traveling
- Which mini potties are best for traveling
- How to potty in nature
- What to pack
- The best seats for lap babies on an airplane
- How to deal with the holiday or vacation "baby-pass-around" between family and friends
- Vacation miss survival
- Dealing with cloth diapers while traveling
- How to avoid the #1 mistake while ECing during vacation
- Plus much more...
Right click here to download the MP3 or click the play button above to listen to the full episode.
Links and other such stuff mentioned today
- my new EC book “Go Diaper Free: A Simplified Handbook for Elimination Communication”
- the photographic journey that’s found on my website (coming shortly)
- Beco Gemini
- Moby Wrap
- the BBSP, the Baby Bjorn Smart Potty
- The Go Diaper Free Community Forum (comes with my book)
- cloth diaper prefolds
- cloth diaper covers
Do you have any EC travel tips? Do share with us in the comments below.
Thanks for listening to my show! Happy travels this holiday season! xx Andrea