Over the many years that I've been teaching Elimination Communication, I've learned one thing above all else:
When you feel lost or unsuccessful,
re-learn your baby's patterns.
Every single time...it is the magic antidote for any potty challenge.
Babies grow. Bladder sizes increase. Attention spans increase (promise). And we, parents, have to re-learn how often our babies pee or poo.
Observation and logging can help you start EC, troubleshoot EC, and wrap it up, too.
It's a goldmine of information!
Watch today's video, just under 4 minutes long, to understand how work this magic potion to your and your baby's benefit:
- why you need to know your baby's natural timing
- what two times of day you should start logging your baby
- what type of diaper to use for observation
- and how to log your baby's potty intervals.
On that note, please download my observation log here. It's free.
To get super-good instruction on how to do this, please get my MiniCourses:
- Getting EC Back on Track, or
- Potty Time Mastery Course. (both will be available Friday August 18, 2017)
Or get my book while you're at it. Everything's in there.
Please comment below with how often your baby currently goes, and how old s/he is!
Looking forward to seeing where everyone is....