This week's show is Part 4 of 4 of our series "When does baby need to pee?" In past sessions, we've discussed the other 3 Roads to Potty Time:
and this is the final piece to the puzzle:
4. Your Intuition (this sesh!)
I love this episode because it's simple, brief, and to the point. I give lots of examples about what your intuition might look or feel like. And we look at some alternatives for those of you who aren't particularly intuitive by nature. :)
In this episode, I cover:
- What potty intuition is
- Several examples of intuition in action
- What to do if you don't have it
- How to access intuition via an older child, your husband or partner, or whomever helps you care for your baby
- Letting go of the need to be your child's "subject matter expert"
- Plus much more...
Some links + resources I mentioned in this session
- EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0) by Andrea Olson has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free: A Simplified Handbook for Elimination Communication, by Andrea Olson
- our community Members' area here on Go Diaper Free
- where to subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
- how to contact me to suggest podcast episode topics