Hi! This episode of my podcast on going diaper-free brings us closer to a complete understanding of what EC is...Part 2.
We’ve covered, back in episode 2, what EC is in a very small nutshell, and a list of things that EC is not. That got us in the right frame of mind and now we are going to venture forth into a few more details.
In this session I’ll cover some basics that will help you orient yourself towards the big picture of what EC is, including the 4 events that lead to potty time, alternatives to diapering and doing diaper-free time, types of EC and what to expect, and what sort of support is helpful when doing EC.
In future episodes, we will break this down into bite-size chunks that will help you whether you are just starting or have been doing EC for a while now and would like to fill in some blanks. But, for now, this is the second half the orientation bit.
It certainly clears up a bunch of surface-level questions your might have about potty training your baby, so I hope you enjoy listening.
In this episode, we will cover:
- The 4 keys to EC (basically, 4 different things to base your EC practice on)
- The range of diapering alternatives
- Diaper-free time - naked vs. in clothing, and why it's important
- The 3 main types of EC (and why most of us do type #2)
- What to expect with EC - completion, dryness, and whatnot
- The best ways to find support for your infant potty training issues
- Plus much more...
What's linkable in this session:
- EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0) by Andrea Olson has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free
- The Go Diaper Free private members' area (comes with my book)