In this sesh of The Go Diaper Free Podcast, we're going to cover Part-time EC - whether you work outside of the home or are choosing to do EC just part of the time, I'll give you an overview of what doing EC and having a life can look like.
So many folks put off trying or starting EC because they believe you have to be with your child 24/7 to do infant potty training; that you have to do EC 100% full time or not at all.
This simply isn't true.
But me simply stating it isn't true isn't quite enough either, now is it?
So, in this episode of the podcast we're going to explore part-time EC, what it can look like, and how some folks choose to do it. Some keys to the castle, if you will.
If you work outside of your home or you just want to do EC with more balance (ie: not all the freaking time), this is your show. Give 'er a listen!
In this episode, we will cover:
- How Andrea embarrasses herself with her EC arrogance (yet again) at toddler gymnastics (I swear the story is applicable to this episode's topic!)
- 7 ways to enhance your part-time elimination communication practice
- 5 tricks to make anyone's EC practice (part-time or full-time) much more convenient
- Practical advice on how to integrate my suggestions with balance
- Plus much more...
Stuff mentioned in this session:
- EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0) by Andrea Olson has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free: A Simplified Handbook for Elimination Communication, by Andrea Olson
- The Go Diaper Free private members' area (comes with my book) - prime support, ya'll.
Thank you again for tuning in...best wishes with your beautiful baby.