This week's episode of our EC podcast covers the vocabulary that most people use when talking about doing EC/infant potty training with their babies.
Funny how there are so many little sub-languages out there. This one is sure to entertain...and hopefully will clear up some of the questions in your mind.
What is a miss? What is a pottytunity? What exactly is a peenie-weenie??
One of our community's lovely families has also developed their own personal language - and they call it (ec)bonics. That's toward the end of the podcast and I think you might just like it. :)
In this episode, we will cover:
- 15 of the most common terms used in the practice of EC
- Tips on what to say and do when you have a miss, misguess, or catch
- The real difference between EC, "late start EC," and early potty training
- A brand new take on talking about EC
- Plus much more...
What's linkable in this session:
- Our community member, Coach Selby's, website, stretchexpert.info
- References to my book, EC Simplified: Infant Potty Training Made Easy (version 3.0), which has been replaced by my new book, Go Diaper Free
- The Go Diaper Free private members' area (comes with my book).